伊薇 was contacted by the 司机 of the Train Hideout and asked to purchase a seven-inch flywheel.
- 司机： Bob, that sparrow-brained apprentice of mine, installed a wrong part for the Iron Duke we're running. If someone could nip down to the shop and pick up a seven-inch flywheel for me, I'd be grateful.
- 伊薇: I would like a seven-inch flywheel, please.
- 商人: Hang on a minute! Damnit. I can't get a blessed thing done 'round here.
Bob, the 司机's apprentice, suddenly appeared.
- 鲍勃: Miss 伊薇! I done something dreadful. The train won't stop!
伊薇 turned to the merchant.
- 伊薇: Keep your flywheel.
She then jumped into a carriage and rode towards the runaway train. Managing to climb aboard, she spoke with the 司机.
- 司机: Quick! The brakes are gone! She's burstin' into flame! Climb 'round and put out the fires while I fix the brakes!
The locomotive spew out burning chunks of coal that caused fires on the other carriages.
- 伊薇: These fires won't put themselves out.
- 司机: Where does this blasted thing go?
伊薇 clambered onto the carriages and began putting the fires out.
- 伊薇: I need to be quick.
These damn fires keep cropping up!
I can't let these fires take hold!
I've got to stay on top of this.
Damn! Another fire!
I must get them out quickly.
Another one over there!
Just one more minute and we should be safe.
Come on! Thirty seconds and we should be stopped.
Only ten seconds left!
伊薇 then made her way back to the locomotive.
- 司机: Damn this thing!
Hellfire and damnation!
伊薇 attempted to fix the locomotive, but was interrupted when she heard a discharge of some sort.
- 伊徽: What was that? I better check on the 司机.
- 司机: 我受伤了！去按刹车按钮！
伊薇 pushed the lever, finally bringing the train to a halt.
- 伊徽: 我一定要告诉鲍勃以后不要再为火车提供任何改装。